Outside Sales Representative:
Our company is growing and we need to add to our sales staff. We are looking for a self-motivated individual in Indiana, Ohio or Kentucky to take charge and continue our explosive growth with select accounts. This individual needs to be highly organized, flexible to daily changes, while advancing the sales cycle.
Outside Sales Representative Duties are but are not limited to:
- Generate sales reports each week and submitting them to management
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and attempt to turn those prospects into customers
- Collaborate with the management team to improve marketing materials and expand the company’s marketing presence in the Midwestern territory
- Attend industry trade shows to accumulate new leads and make productive contact with existing clients
- Update client information in the company contact database
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company grow
Outside Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
- 4+ years’ outside sales experience
- Must be willing to travel up to 50 percent of the time
- Strong computer skills and understanding of spreadsheet software
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by the employee. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Phoenix Marketing does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy-related status, veteran status, physical or mental disability where the individual is otherwise qualified, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis where protected by local, state, or federal law.
Please send your resume and or cover letter to:
8162 Zionsville Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46062